|Ruffwear Dealer Agreement|
1. Presentation of the Ruffwear Brand. We require that the Ruffwear brand and products are presented in a professional manner.
In-Store: Ruffwear offers Point-of-Purchase displays and merchandising options to ensure that Dealers can present Ruffwear gear in an organized, cohesive manner.
Online and Print: Ruffwear products presented online or in print must show the current product images and Ruffwear logo, all available at ruffwear.com in the Dealer Resources section. Images must be clear and in focus. All Ruffwear products must be identified with the Ruffwear brand name and the current product name (i.e., "Ruffwear Web Master™ Harness").
2. Re-Selling. Third Party Retailing is strictly prohibited. Authorized Ruffwear Dealers may market Ruffwear products on third party websites provided said Dealer is clearly identified and fulfills the order. Those Dealers who engage in third party retailing by selling Ruffwear products to other retailers will lose their Dealer status immediately and will no longer be allowed to sell Ruffwear products.
3. Pricing. All Ruff Wear pricing is subject to change without notice. Please contact Ruffwear Customer Service with any questions.
4. Order Amounts. The minimum initial order for new Ruffwear Dealers is $500. Drop-ship orders will be charged a $5 handling fee.
5. Terms. Ruffwear requires prepayment for a minimum period of one year for Dealers who have been in business less than a year. After that, terms are net 30 on approved credit, effective from date of invoice. All invoices must be paid in full and on time to maintain active account status. Accounts over 16 days past due will be placed on credit hold until the account is made current. Accounts over 45 days past due will revert to “prepaid-only” status for a minimum period of one year. Past-due accounts will be subject to a 1.5% monthly finance charge. There is a $25 fee for all returned checks.
6. Shipping. Orders ship within two to five business days after receipt. Expedited orders placed by US Dealers before 10am (PT) will ship the same day. Expedited orders placed after 10am will ship the following business day. Standard shipping within the contiguous United States is FedEx Ground service, with freight charges prepaid and added to the invoice. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canadian customers, please inquire about our USPS shipping waiver. Refused shipments will incur a 20% restocking fee applied against the order total, plus freight charges to and from Dealer’s location.
7. Shipping Discrepancies & Shortages. Shipping discrepancies, shortages, or invoicing errors must be reported to Ruff Wear Customer Service within three business days of shipment receipt.
8. Backorders. Backorders under $50 and/or 30 days old will be automatically cancelled. Standard shipping charges apply to all other backorders. Backorders for Alaska, Hawaii, and international customers will be cancelled.
9. Ruffwear Guarantee. Ruffwear guarantees all our gear against defects in materials and craftsmanship. Please note that this guarantee does not cover damage caused by chewing, neglect, misuse, or normal wear. Ruffwear reserves the right to replace the item at our discretion.
10. Warranty. If one of your customers wants to make a return due to quality, please provide them with a credit or exchange per your store's policy. Then, contact Ruffwear Customer Service and we will credit your account.
11. Returns. To submit a return, you must obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) from the Ruffwear Customer Service Team within 30 days of invoice date. To receive proper credit, this RA# must be included with your returned merchandise. Returned merchandise must be received within 90 days of the issued Return Authorization. Returns will not be accepted on discontinued items. Items that are not in resalable condition (e.g., damaged packaging, non-Ruffwear pricing stickers) will be assessed a 20% restocking fee.
12. Minimum Advertising Price (MAP). Ruffwear expects that all Ruffwear products, except as otherwise noted, will be advertised at MSRP. Authorized Ruffwear Dealers who advertise at prices equal to or greater than Ruffwear's MSRP on a day-in, day-out basis may participate in periodic promotional discounts. Under the MAP program, Dealers may advertise to sell all Ruffwear products at Ruffwear's MAP price (25% off MSRP) for a period of not more than two weeks per promotional period and shall not exceed two campaigns per calendar year. Promotions must be separated by a period of at least 30 days.
13. Other Terms. The terms specified herein are the only terms under which Ruffwear will sell our merchandise. We do not agree to terms and conditions stipulated on a buyer’s purchase order or similar documents unless an agreement is reached in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Ruffwear.